How to Delete All Contacts on iPhone
If you're desperate trying to figure out an effective way to delete all contacts from your iPhone, this article can give you a hand. As a matter of fact, delete contacts from iPhone can be quite fast and simple as long as you have a professional tool. If you don't have one and also want to delete contacts from iPhone hassle freely, you can try iPhone Data Eraser.
iPhone Data Eraser as a powerful software for iPhone 5S or iPhone 4 users, which can help you delete your iPhone data, including contacts, music, pictures, messages, songs, etc. What’s the most important, those data can’t be recovered again once they are deleted by iPhone Data Eraser program, you cannot even recover them with any iPhone Data Recovery software in the market.
Download the free trial version of iPhone Data Eraser to have a try.
How to Delete all Contacts from iPhone
Step 1. Run the program and connect your iPhone to the computer
After installing and running the iPhone Data Eraser program on your computer, connect your iPhone to the computer. Then your iPhone will be detected by the program automatically, and you will get a window as below.
Step 2. Choose the right option on your device
You should choose the "ERASE ALL DATA ON DEVICE" option, so that you can continue the subsequent steps.
Step 3. Delete contacts on your iPhone
You will see three available choices to delete your iPhone data. Among the "High, Medium, Low", you are recommended to choose the "Medium" level, which takes the moderate time in deleting. Then you need to click "Start" button to begin the processing.
1. For Low level, iPhone Data Eraser will erase and overwrite all your data with zeros to ensure that the data are not recoverable. When you want to restoring files from your iPhone, you can only find zeros from it.
2. The High level meets the DOD 5220 - 22 M standard. If you choose this level, your iPhone data will be erased and overwritten by three times. You can get a better insurance.
After the data erasing, your iPhone returns to be a new one now. No one can recover data from your iPhone, regardless of using any data recovery software.
Now, download this program to have a try!
comments powered by Disqus
- Delete iPhone Data Before Selling
- Delete Photos from iPhone
- Delete Messages on iPhone
- Delete Apps on iPhone
- Delete Songs from iPhone
- Erase iPad Data Before Selling
- Delete Data on iPad
- Delete Emails on iPhone
- Eraser All Contents and Settings on an iPhone
- Erase Data on iPod touch
- Clear History on iPhone