How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone 6/6s (Plus)
Accidentally deleted important text messages from iPhone 6/6s, is there any way to recover them? The answer is yes. Indeed, if mistakenly deleted the iPhone 6/6s text messages, as long as you try professional iPhone sms recovery program, then you will be able to retrieve your lost messages.When the text message is deleted, those data are not really immediately be erased and destroyed from the database file. Only when you receive a new message, it will cover the deleted messages randomly. In addition, after receiving a new text message, the database files may sort out again, at this time, the same message may exist in duplicate data in a database file, one is the real data content, the other is a fragmented file. When the real data is deleted, the fragmented files still exist in the database, so that we can extract the real message from fragmented files.
In this case, after you deleted your text messages, deleted data cannot be view directly on iPhone 6/6s, but you still have a chance to get back them before they are overwritten by new data, those lost data can be successfully recovered even if you have deleted them one or two years ago.Well, even though you don't know these complex principles, you still can recover your deleted text messages with iPhone data recovery program, it can support below data loss situations:
• Intentional or accidental deletion;
• iPhone damage/broken/smashed;
• iPhone restore to factory settings or system inaccessible;
• iPhone upgrade/Jailbreak;
• iPhone has been lost;
- It can recover data without backup up to 22 types like photos, messages, contacts, notes, videos, whatsApp messages, Facebook messages and more;
- Three recovery mode for you to recover sms, iMessages, whatsApp messages, Facebook messages, MMS including photos and attachment, you can save the messags as HTML format or print them directly if you need.
- It allow you to selectively scan and recover data back to iPhone 6/6s (Plus) or save them to computer.
Now, download it and follow the steps to have a try!
Part 1: Recover deleted text messages on iPhone 6/6s (Plus) without backup
Step 1: Connect iPhone 6/6s (Plus) to software and scan itRun the iPhone data recovery software and connect your iPhone 6/6s (Plus) to the software. After the software detect it, click the "Start Scan" button directly, the you can select the type of files "Messages & Attachments" and click "Next" to move on. Then the software will analyze your iPhone 6/6s (Plus) and scan it, you need to wait patiently.
Step 2: Preview and recover deleted text messages on iPhone 6/6s (Plus)
After finish the scan, the deleted messages will display in scan result, you can choose the one you want to recover and mark it, then click "Recover" button to save them to computer to transfer them back to iPhone 6/6s (Plus).Notes: If you only want to see the messages, you can click the filter box and select "Only display the deleted items".
Part 2: Selectively retrieve deleted iPhone 6/6s (Plus) text messages by extracting iTunes backup
Step 1: Select iTunes backup and scan itLaunch the software, choose "Recover from iTunes backup files" mode, then you will see all iTunes backup display in the software, you can choose one and click "Start Scan" button, then choose the type of files "Messages & Attachments" to scan.
Step 2: Preview and recover deleted iPhone text messagesAfter the scan is over, you can choose the messages you want to restore and mark them then click "Recover" button to save them to your computer to recover them back to iPhone.
Part 3: Selectively retrieve deleted iPhone 6/6s (Plus) text messages by extracting iCloud backup
Step 1: Login iCloud and select iCloud backup to scanAfter run the software, select "Recover from iCloud backup files" mode, then using your Apple ID and Password to login your iCloud account, the software will find all of iCloud backup files and display as a list in the software, you need to select one and click "Download", then you can choose the types of files "Messages & Attachments" in a pop-up and click "Start Scan" to extracting the iCloud backup files.
Step 2: Preview and select text messages to recoverAfter finish to extract iCloud backup, you can see all messages show in scan result, you can choose some of them and click "Recover" to recover them to computer or back to your iPhone 6/6s (Plus).
Now, download the iPhone data recovery software to have a try!
If you have any question about product, please click here to get quick solution from our Support Team >>
1. Dr.fone fo iOS is a desktop Windows or Mac application designed to backup and recover data from your iOS device. It has a strong compatibility, can works on all iPhones/iPads, worth a try. By Nitin Agarwal from Cnet
2. Dr.fone fo iOS is extremely versatile. It functions on all generations of all iPhones going back as far as the 3GS. The interface is super simple and intuitive. The organization of the different services is really easy to navigate. By Cody Bracks from Lifehacker
3. Dr.fone fo iOS is a pretty decent app with some interesting functionality. It is able to recover everything you’ve deleted on your device, and it's superior to other recovery tool in that it discovered much more data and recovered it successfully. By Liane Cassavoy from PC World
comments powered by Disqus