How to Transfer Files Between iPhone and Computer
As we know, effective ways for us to transfer data between iPhone and computer are very important in our daily life. This article is going to show you some useful tips to transfer iPhone files like music, photos, videos and more from your iPhone to computer or from computer to iPhone with the help of iPhone Manage tool.Now, let's see how to tranfer data between iPhone and Computer without USB drive.
Step 1: Import Media Files to iPhone
To import music, videos, TV shows, podcasts, iTunes U, and Audiobooks, simply click on "Media" button in the left column, then either click music, video, etc. Then click the "Add" button (Add File or Add Folder). It will bring up your Windows file browser, from which you can select files to import from your PC.
Step 2: Create Albums and Add Photos from ComputerNote: Here we take photo as an example, you also can take the similar steps to do with movies, contacts and other data.
Apart from exporting photos, you can still create albums and add your favorite photos in it. Simply right click "Photos" in the left column to create a new album, then click "Add" to import photos from your computer.
First, connect your device(s) via a USB cable(s) and open the program window.
Step 1: Export Media to Computer
To export any media, simply click the data you want to export, then click the "Export" button on the menu bar. You can even directly export media files to your iTunes library, your computer and other iDevices.
Step 2: Export Photos to ComputerNote: Here we take photo export as an example, you can take the similar steps to export movies, contacts and other data.
With iPhone Manage, you can export photos to your computer or your other devices. Click "Photos" button in the left column of the home page, and then open a album. In this album, you can mark the photo you want to export and then click the button "Export" to transfer photos to your computer or your other Apple devices.
More information about iPhone/iPad/iPod Manage:
Easily Transfer Anything on iPhone, iPod or iPad to iTunes, Your PC & Back
- 1) Transfer songs, videos, playlists, iTunes U, Podcasts to & from Your PC/iTunes
- 2) Copy photos & albums to/from Your PC & iDevice
- 3) Manage iPhone contacts: Import, export, remove duplicates & sync with Outlook
- 4) Load your iDevice with music and video incompatible with iTunes
- 5) 100% compatible with iPhone 5, 4S, iPod touch 5, iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod shuffle, iPad mini, The New iPad, & more!
comments powered by Disqus
- Copy Photos from PC to iPhone
- Transfer iPhone Photos to PC
- Transfer iPhone Music to PC
- Transfer iTunes Music to iPhone
- Transfer iPhone Contact to PC
- Transfer Files from iPad to PC
- Transfer Music from iPod to iPod
- Import Music to iPhone
- Transfer iPhone SMS to PC
- Transfer iPhone Data to iPhone
- Transfer Files from PC to iPhone