How to Recover Data from Android Phone
When your accidentally deleted your data (SMS, Pictures, Contacts, movies, music, etc.) off your Android phone or tablet such as Samsung Mobile, HTC, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, LG etc and wondering if there is any way to save them? If you have such a need, this article can help you solve your problem. Please keep reading and follow the steps to recover the lost data from your android phone.
If you want to recover your lost data from Android phone, you need the help of Android Data Recovery program, which is a professional recover program that allows you to restore messages, contacts, photos and video from an Android phone or tablet.
Note: Once you lost your Android phone data, you had better stop shooting photos or videos with your phone, even texting messages or making calls to increase the possibility of recovery. Then get a Android Data Recovery to restore your data ASAP.
Download the free trail version below to restore your data.
How to Recover Files from Android Phone
Step 1: Launch the program and connect Android phone to computer
Connect your Android phone to computer. After downing and installing Android Data Recovery program on you computer, launch it to get into the home window.
Then you need to enable USB debugging before scanning your Android phone. According to the Android OS version running on your device, Then choose the right version for your phone, and follow to set it.
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click"Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
Step 2: Scan your Android device for lost files
After enabling the USB debugging, you'll get the window as below. Go next step to analyze your phone data by clicking "Start" button. This process will consume you a few minute.
you need to turn to your device's home screen to click "Allow" to let the scan continue. Then click "Start" on the program's window to scan your device.
Step 3: Preview and restore data from Android
After the scan, you can preview all found data before recovery, including contacts, SMS, contacts and more. Then you can mark the data you want to restore and click "Recover" button to save them on your computer.
More information about Android Data Recovery:1) Directly scan and recover SMS, contacts, photos & video
- Automatically scan your device after connected to the computer
- Recover sent & received messages, and export in HTML to PC for easy reading and printing
- Retrieve deleted contacts, including names, numbers, Email & addresses, and export in HTML, vCard and CSV to PC
- Regain photos and video from SD cards inside Android devices to a computer
2) Preview & selective recovery
- Preview all recoverable contacts, messages and photos before recovery
- Selectively recover what you want by selecting them from the scan result
comments powered by Disqus
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact us and we will refund 100% of your purchase.
Shop safely in our secure online store. Your data and personal information are protected by SSL technology.
Safe Download-100% Virus Free.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to send an email to: email@example.com. We're looking forward to hearing from you.
- Photo Recovery
- Phone to Phone Transfer
- Android Transfer
- Android Transfer for Mac
- iPhone Data Eraser
- iOS Data Recovery
- iOS Data Recovery for Mac
- Photo Recovery for Mac
- Data Recovery
- Data Recovery for Mac
- Android Data Recovery
- iPhone/iPad/iPod Manager
- iPhone/iPad/iPod Manager for Mac
- iPhone/iPad/iPod Transfer
- iPhone to Mac Transfer
- iPhone Transfer SMS
- iPhone Transfer Contact