How to Recover Deleted Photos, Videos from Samsung Galaxy
Have you ever deleted your photos and videos in your Samsung Galaxy? Accidentally deleted your Samsung data and wanted to recover them? You maybe wonder how to recover the data and don’t know what to do. This article shows you a Step-by-step guide about how to recover deleted photos, videos from Android Samsung Galaxy phone with the help of Android Data Recovery program. What’s the most important, it is safe. You don’t have to worry about the leakage of your data in your phone. The steps to recover the data are as follows:Note: To avoid those deleted files overwritten by new data, once photos and videos are deleted, please don't take any new photo, videos or transfer new documents to your Samsung Galaxy.
Step 1. Install and launch the program on your computer
After downloading this Android Data Recovery program, install and run it on your computer.
Step 2. Connect Samsung Galaxy to your computer and enable USB debuggingUse an USB cable to connect your Samsung Galaxy phone to your computer, Then the program will prompt you to "Enable USB debugging" according to three different situations:
- 1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
- 2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
- 3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
Note: If you still get this window and the USB debugging has been enabled, please try to disable it and reset it again.
Step 3. Analyze and scan your Samsung Galaxy
When your Samsung Galaxy has been connected to the program successfully, click "Start" button to analyze your phone data.
Now turn to the screen of your Galaxy phone, you will see a request pops up on it. Just click "Allow" and "Start" button one-by-one to scan lost data from your device.
Step 4. Preview and recover photos & videos from Samsung Galaxy
After the scan, you can preview all data one by one in the scan result. Then you can check details of all the found data one by one. Mark those you want to restore and click "Recover" button to save them on your computer with one click.
These are all the steps about how to recover your deleted photos and videos in you Samsung Galaxy.
Download this program and try to recover your lost data!
More information about Android Data Recovery：
Directly scan and recover SMS, contacts, photos & video
- Automatically scan your device after connected to the computer;
- Retrieve sent & received messages, and export in HTML to PC for easy reading and printing;
- Recover deleted contacts, including names, numbers, Email & addresses, and export in HTML, vCard and CSV to PC;
- Regain photos and video from SD cards inside Android devices to a computer.
comments powered by Disqus