iOS Data Recovery
Lost Contacts, Messages,Photos, Videos, Camera Roll, Photo Library, Message Attachments, Call Historyand more.
Selectively browse and retrieve data from iOS devices, iCloud backup and iTunes backup (including encrypted one).
Retrieve data up to 18 types like photos, videos, contacts, messages, notes, call log, voicemail, voice memos, calendars, reminders, etc.
- Recover App data like WhatsApp, Instagram, Flickr, iPhoto, iMovie, Kindle, Keynote, etc.
- Regain lost data for any iOS device due to deletion, device crashed, smashed or broken, device loss, jailbreak, iOS upgrade or factory settings restore.
- "iOS Data Recovery get all lost or deleted files back form iPhone, iPad and iPod."
- - PCWorld, Oct 10, 2012
Recover Your Lost Photos, Contacts, Messages, and More
Photos, contacts, messages or other crucial stuff on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch were lost bacause of the accidently deleted? iPhone is broken or damaged and now the data’s gone? Failed updates kill your data? NO matter what the problem is, iOS Data Recovery can help you recover the lost data ! iOS Data Recovery is an useful software that can help you easily recover data that you thought you’d lost forever, such as photos & videos, messages, contacts, call logs, memos and more! There are three kinds of recovery mode: to recover data directly from the iOS device and to retrieve previous data by extracting it from iTunes and iCloud backup!
Directly Recover Data from iPhone, iPad & iPod touch
|Supported Devices||Recoverable data||Data loss circumstances|
|iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, The new iPad, iPad 2, iPod touch 5||Text content: Messages, Contacts, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Reminders, Safari Bookmark, WhatsApp History, App Documents||
• Accidently deleted files on your iOS device.
• The device is locked by a forgotten password, and the device was connected to iTunes on the computer before.
|iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 1, iPod touch 4||
Text content: Contacts, Messages, Call history, Calendar, Notes, Reminder, WahtsApp History, Safari bookmark, App Documents
Media content: Camera Roll, Photo Library, Photo Stream, Voice memos, Message attachments, WhatsApp Attachments, Voicemail, App Photos, App Videos
• Accidently deleted files on your iOS device.
• Your device is crashed, smashed or broken.
• The device is locked by a forgotten password.
Extract iTunes Backup for all iOS Devices, including iPhone 5/4S
- Extract data from backup: Recover whatever you want from iCloud and iTunes backup files, supporting encrypted iTunes backup.
- Supported iOS devices: iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS, iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, The new iPad, iPad 2/1 & iPod touch 5/4.
- Recover 15 kinds of files: Contacts, Messages, Call history, Calendar, Notes, Reminder, Safari bookmark, Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Message attachments, Voice memos, Voicemail, App photos/videos/documents (WhatsApp, Flirc, iPhoto, iMovie, Kindle, Keynote, etc.).
- Recover deleted data: Recover not only existing data in the backup or iCloud, but also those data deleted from your device before you made the backup, as long as they were not overwritten.
- Supported data loss circumstances: accidently deleted files on your iOS device; your device is crashed, smashed or broken; the device is locked by a forgotten password; your device is lost or wiped (eg. freshly upgraded to a new iOS, restored to factory settings, jailbroken or refurbished).
Preview What You’ve Lost before Recovery
- Preview all photos one by one in camera roll, photo library and photo stream.
- Check the contacts in detail, including address, job title and custom tags, etc., and recover them as a VCF, CSV or HTML file.
- Read SMS contents including iMessages, photos, videos, etc. to save them as a HTML file on your computer.
- View the call history containing FaceTime records.
The data presented in the scan result is clear, organized and in original quality. You can preview all data in the scan result except for video files.
- Supported OS: Windows 8 (64&32 bits)/Windows 7 (64&32 bits)/Vista (64&32 bits)/XP (32 bit)
- CPU: 1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit)
- RAM: 256 MB or more of RAM (1028MB Recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB and above free space
All Devices and Files Supported
|Devices||For recovery modes of "Recover from iOS Device" and "Recover from iTunes Backup File"|
For recovery modes of "Recover from iTunes Backup File" (Photo Library excluded) and "Recover from iOS Device"
(*For iPhone 4S/5/5S/5C, iPod touch 5, iPad 2, The new iPad, iPad with Retina display and iPad mini, you can only retrieve Messages, Contacts, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Reminders, Safari Bookmark directly from the device now.)
What's New in iOS Data Recovery Version 4.0.2
- 1. Allowed to recover data from iCloud backup;
- 2. Supported data recovery from Voicemail, Apps like WhatsApp, etc.;
- 3. Available to recover data from encrypted iTunes backup.