How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone
Actually, when we mistakenly deleted notes on the iPhone, you still can undelete them. If you want to know how to recover notes in an effective and secure way, you should read this article.Generally notes are still there at the moment when you deleted them, unless you write lots of new data on your iPhone to overwrite them. Hence, you'd better power off your iPhone or set it into the flight mode, so that you can get a greater chance to undelete notes on your iPhone. This tutorial will show you how to recover notes on iPhone with a powerful recovery software: iPhone Data Recovery (Mac) or iPhone Data Recovery (Windows). let's try to undelete iPhone notes with iPhone Data Recovery (Windows). Download the free trial version below to have a try for free, then install and launch it on Windows. If you're a Mac user, you also can take similar steps with the Mac version of the program, read the guides: How to retrieve deleted notes from iPhone on Mac.
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone Without Backup
Step 1: Choose a recovery modeRunning the program on your computer, then choose a recovery mode here: Recover from iOS Device, which allows you to directly scan your iPhone to recover notes.
Step 2: Enter the iPhone's scanning mode and scan your iPhoneIf you are the iPhone SE/6s Plus/6s/6 plus/6/5/5c/5s/4s user, you can click the "Start Scan" button to scan your phone directly. For iPhone 4/3GS user, to scan your iPhone, you need to get into its scanning mode at first. You can follow the description in the program's window or the list below to do it:
- 1) Hold your iPhone and click the "Start" button.
- 2) Press "Power" and "Home" buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds.
- 3) After 10 seconds, release "Power" button, but keep holding "Home" for another 15 seconds.
Step 3: Preview and recover notes from iPhoneIn fact, you can begin to preview the scanned data when the scan is in progress. At the left side, there are categories of the data found on your iPhone. Click Notes to preview details. Select what the note you want and click "Recover" to save them on your computer. Now, your iPhone notes are restored.
Note: You can found both deleted data and those still on your iPhone here. If you only want to see those deleted ones, you can separate them by using the slide button on the top: Only display the deleted items.
Notes: Directly recover deleted notes on iPhone without backup is limited to that the deleted notes are not overwritten, once the data is covered, no iPhone data recovery software can’t help you to get them back.
If your iPhone data have been overwritten, but you have made an iTunes or iCloud backup before losing notes, you can use iPhone data recovery tool to extract iTunes or iCloud backup to get notes back, just follow the below guides:How to Recover iPhone Data By Extracting iTunes Backup
How to Recover iPhone Data By Extracting iCloud Backup
Any question about product, please contact us, we will give you a quick solution within 24 hours.
1. Dr.fone fo iOS is a desktop Windows or Mac application designed to backup and recover data from your iOS device. It has a strong compatibility, can works on all iPhones/iPads, worth a try. By Nitin Agarwal from Cnet
2. Dr.fone fo iOS is extremely versatile. It functions on all generations of all iPhones going back as far as the 3GS. The interface is super simple and intuitive. The organization of the different services is really easy to navigate. By Cody Bracks from Lifehacker
3. Dr.fone fo iOS is a pretty decent app with some interesting functionality. It is able to recover everything you’ve deleted on your device, and it's superior to other recovery tool in that it discovered much more data and recovered it successfully. By Liane Cassavoy from PC World
comments powered by Disqus