How to Get iPad out of Recovery Mode
iPad stuck in recovery mode? If you want to get you iPad out of recovery mode without iTunes or restoring with one click, you can follow this article to solve this situation .
Before doing anything, you need to get iPad Recovery tool(Mac), or iPad Recovery tool(Windows) installed on your computer. Both of the program above can help you get your iPad out of recovery mode just in one click. It's so simple that almost anyone can do it.
Note: To finish this task, don't run iTunes during the process.
Now, please download these free and trial version of iPad Recovery below.
Note: if you are Android user, please click here.
How to get iPad out of recovery mode1. Please launch the iPad Recovery and connect your device to PC via USB cable.
2. If you are Windows users, the following window will shows to you. Please click the "Restart the device" button to get iPad out of recovery mode.
Mac users will see the main interface as below. Please click the "Restart the device" button to get iPad out of recovery mode.
3. After a few seconds, your device will be back to normal after the restart.
Is it so easy? Without iTunes or restoring, you only need 1 click to get iPad out of recovery mode. Moreover, this iPad recovery tool also can help you to retrieve deleted files on iPad (including iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad with Retina display, The new iPad, iPad mini, iPad 2 and iPad 1).
Next, let's take windows version as an example to see how to restore lost files on iPad.
Step 1: Scan lost files on your iPad
After your iPad returns to normal, the app will bring a main interface to you as belows. Now, please click "Start Scan" button to scan your lost files from iPad.
For iPad 1 users, the software will show you a window as follows.
You should enter the scanning mode by following the guide as below to scan your iPad:
- 1. Hold your device and click "Start" button on the window of the program.
- 2. Press the "Power" and "Home" buttons of your iPad at the same time for exactly 10 seconds.
- 3. After 10 seconds, release the "Power" button, and keep pressing the "Home" button for another 15 seconds.
Step 2: Preview and retrieve lost files on your iPad
After the scanning, all data displayed in the scan result, including messages, contacts, photo stream, camera roll, call history and more. You can preview them one by one and mark those you intend to save them to your computer by click "Recover" button.
comments powered by Disqus