How to Import Music to iPhone without iTunes on Mac
"Do you want to save your precious money on purchasing music on iTunes? Are you annoyed by the incompetence of iTunes to import music on Mac to your iPhone4S/4/3GS/3G? Don't worry now, iPhone to Mac Transfer will dispel your annoyance by importing."
Now, you can also import music to iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS/3G without iTunes. iPhone to Mac Transfer allows you to import pictures, music, movies and more to iPhone without the Apple copyright restriction. Audio format such as MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF, M4A are also supported format for the Mac to iPhone transfer.You can follow the tutorial to import music to iPhone without iTunes.
Step 1. Download, install and run the software
Launch iPhone to Mac Transfer software, and connect your iPhone with Mac. Then all the information about your iPhone will be shown on the main interface, such as type, capacity, version, serial number, and format.
Tip: All functions for iPhone are applicable to iPod.
Step 2. Import music to iPhone without iTunes1) Open the library/playlist that you want to import.
2) Click the "Add Files to iPhone" button or "Add Folder to iPhone" button.
Step 3. Locate the required audio files on the pop-up dialogbox and click "Open" button to import selected files to your iPhone library.
Step 4. Edit iPhone Playlist
If you want to create your own personalized iPhone playlist, you can try this function.
Drag & drop to import or export files you need and drag it to the local, or you can choose the file from the local and drag it to the iPhone.
comments powered by Disqus
- Transfer Files Between iPhone and Computer
- Copy Photos from PC to iPhone
- Transfer iPhone Photos to PC
- Transfer iPhone Music to PC
- Transfer iTunes Music to iPhone
- Transfer iPhone Contact to PC
- Transfer Files from iPad to PC
- Transfer Music from iPod to iPod
- Transfer iPhone SMS to PC
- Transfer iPhone Data to iPhone
- Transfer Files from PC to iPhone