How to Transfer Photos from PC to iPhone
If you want to move pictures from computer to your iPhone, a reliable and easily way is necessary.
In fact, iTunes does not offer much help to synce and copy photos from PC to iPhone, because it will automatically erase your previous pictures in the Photo Library on your iPhone when you sync.
How can we transfer photos from PC to iPhone without losing any pictures?
This article is going to tell you an easy and fast way to complete this task. Now, let's get the help with iPhone Manage tool to transfer photos from your computer to your iPhone in just a few simple steps. Let's take the Windows version as an example,Mac version can transfer your data in these similar steps.Download the free and trial version of iPhone Manage to have a try!
Step 1: Run the app and connect your iPhone to PC
After downloading and installing the iPhone Manage on your PC, run this app on your pc and use a USB cable to connect iPhone to PC. Then the following main interface will appear and the content of your iPhone will be categorized and displayed on the left side column, and you can view the detail of your files in each category on the right side column.
Step 2: Transfer photo from PC to iPhone
Now, please click the button "Photos" on the left directory tree and hit Photo Library. After that, click the little inverted triangle under "Add">"Add file" or "Add folder". When you see the file browser window pops up, please choose the photos your want to transfer and then import them to your iPhone. Before coping your pictures from PC to iPhone, you can also create a photo album to save these photos.
Note: iPhone/iPad/iPod Manage allows you to easily transfer anything on iPhone, iPod or iPad to iTunes, Your PC & Back1. Transfer songs, videos, playlists, iTunes U, Podcasts to & from Your PC/iTunes
2. Copy photos & albums to/from Your PC & iDevice
3. Manage iPhone contacts: Import, export, remove duplicates & sync with Outlook
4. Load your iDevice with music and video incompatible with iTunes
5. 100% compatible with iPhone 5, 4S, iPod touch 5, iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod shuffle, iPad mini, The New iPad, & more!
comments powered by Disqus
- Transfer Files Between iPhone and Computer
- Transfer iPhone Photos to PC
- Transfer iPhone Music to PC
- Transfer iTunes Music to iPhone
- Transfer iPhone Contact to PC
- Transfer Files from iPad to PC
- Transfer Music from iPod to iPod
- Import Music to iPhone
- Transfer iPhone SMS to PC
- Transfer iPhone Data to iPhone
- Transfer Files from PC to iPhone