How to retrieve Your iPhone from iTunes or iCloud
Have you ever accidentally deleted or lost your iPhone data? Actually, here are two ways to get them back: restore your iPhone from iTunes or iCloud. As long as you've previously backed up your iPhone with iCloud or used iTunes as your iPhone manager, you can follow this article to get back your data.As we know, iTunes can back up the files of your iPhone automatically, but it doesn't allow you to preview or access the backup data. The best way to get the full content of your backup file is to get an iTunes backup extractor. iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery (Mac) or iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery for iOS (for Windows users) is such a recovery software, and it works perfectly with iPhone 5, 4, 4S, 3GS and other models. What’s more, iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery allows you to directly scan and find previous SMS from your iPhone.
how to retrieve iPhone from iTunes step-by-stepFirst of all, download the free trial version and choose the right version for your computer.
Step 1: Choose the right iTunes backup file to scan
This guide take iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery (Mac) for example. When run the program on your computer, you'll get the interface as follows. Select your device type first.
Note: If you are windows user, the steps are similar and you can you can also refer to the following contents。
Then click "Recover from iTunes backup file" to find your iTunes backup and extract it. However, you can do it with the second mode after connecting your device to your computer if you want to scan your iPhone.
After a few second, you will see all the iTunes backup files will be found and listed as follows. Just choose one, generally the one with a recent date, then click "Start Scan"button and begin to extract the data.
Step 2: Retrieve your iPhone from iTunes
When the scan over, you can preview all contents of the backup file, including messages, contacts, photos, videos, notes and call history, etc. Then you can select the files you want to recover and check them to recover.
How to Restore Your iPhone from iCloud
For whose who already have an iCloud backup, it's easy to retrieve iPhone data from iCloud. This recover is also a kind of all or nothing event, which needs that you can't recover parts of the contents selectively.
- 1. Erase all of the data on your iPhone (Note: Please make sure you've already backed everything up to iCloud before doing this).
- 2. Turn on or restart your iPhone.
- 3. On the iPhone setup screen tap the "Restore From iCloud Backup" choice.
- 4. Login to your iCloud account and select your backup.
- 5. You'll see a "Restoring from Backup" message, along with a progress bar that shows you how the restore is progressing.
- 6. Your iPhone will restart when the restore is complete.
- 7. You may need to download music and apps again to complete your restore. Your iPhone should do this for your automatically.
Done! You can refer to the above steps to retrieve Your iPhone from iTunes or iCloud.
comments powered by Disqus